External files not included with the mod are included here such as:
- sound packs
- texture packs
- mod support
The following download is a sample template to create sound packs for Grimoire of Gaia 3:
The file is a resource pack and is installed in the folder where resource packs are located (\.minecraft\resourcepacks). It is activated through the main menu.
The sound files are divided based on their behavior. All aggressive mobs share the same set of sounds, all assist mobs share the same set of sounds, etc.
- For more information, refer to the Minecraft gamepedia entry on resource packs.
- Here is a soundpack the mod author created for Grimoire of Gaia 2.
Grimoire of Gaia 3 (Minecraft 1.10.2 Update)
- Rings and trinkets can be placed into Baubles slots
Grimoire of Gaia 3 (Minecraft 1.8.9 Update)
- Rings can be placed into Baubles slots
- Aspects can be found in both items and mobs
Grimoire of Gaia 3 (Minecraft 1.7.10 Update)
The current mods listed below are mods recommended to be used with Grimoire of Gaia.
- Just Another Spawner
- Can be used to adjust spawns
- Thaumic Horizons
- Can be used to tame mobs
- Custom NPCs
- Can be used to create NPCs sharing the same models used in the mod
List of entries to the Forge Ore Dictionary